Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tuesday's Terrific Tips


Most of my tips are something I've learned as the week unfolds. As I've only been a serious stamper for ten months, I am excited by the little things that improve a card , or make the process easier. 
This weeks tip is masking. This week I made a card using  SU! "Wild About You." I used the Penguin in a repeat pattern on white card, and stamped the penguins in basic Black. I started with stamping out several images onto a post-it note, making sure each penguin had a small amount of the sticky strip on the reverse. Then, starting with the focal point ( or blue penguin), I masked over the first one,and stamped the next one behind, so that only half the penguin was visible. I continued repeating the masking and stamping until I had enough penguins.
It's important that you continue moving the masking penguins about, otherwise you could end up with a foot in another penguins mouth, like me.LOL

No comments: