Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Night Scrappin'

"And God saw every thing He had made, and, behold, it was very good" Genesis 1:31b
This is Josephine Falls, which is about half an hour south of my home. At the base of these falls is a wonderful natural rock water slide into a calm, cold, waterhole.
 I don't have a page ready for publishing yet, I just wanted to share this piece of paradise that will be included in the next page I do.
I have been busy preparing my home for 12 visitors, and have put my stamps down for three weeks, and counting. It was hard to put it all aside to do housework and gardening, but rewarding when it was all finished. 
My family came up from Sydney, for a visit, and we have just done a full week of all the best spots in  the Tropical North in one week. Every thing ran smoothly, and everyone was comfortable and well fed.  The boys really enjoyed having six of their cousins up here, the highlight for them being Paintballing.
We took some awesome pictures,having visited the rainforests, rivers and beaches, of which I will now need to sort through for scrapping.


No comments: