Saturday, November 28, 2009

Summer Mini Catalogue Release!!

It's here at last! I love checking the mail, especially when I know there is a new catalogue coming.
SU! Have some great new stamps, and an extra special surprise, The Circle Scissors Plus!!!
We are finally able to cut any size circle- perfect circle! I was able to order one , and have had a play with my new toy, It's soooo cooool! The best thing is thinking up new ways to use it. My cards and scrapbook pages will all have beautiful circles now.
I have been busy making lots of little round things to display at my next Workshop on Saturday 5th Dec.
There are still seats if you haven't already booked- come along and try out the new stamps, and have fun making a few cards and 3D projects. Send me an email if you are interested.
My order of catalogues arrived as well, so check your mailbox!
I will post a link to the new Summer Mini on 1st Dec, so keep watching this space. :)
Happy Stampin'
Belinda

No comments: