Monday, August 17, 2009

Sense of Time


Here is another card from the weekend's workshop. This card was inspired by my good friend Nikki, who bravely Brayers were others dare not go.I had been visualizing this card in the earthy colours, and Nikki went for the blues.i was originally going to brayer on White card, but after seeing Nikki's card, I went back to the Glossy cardstock , and came up with this.
The background is only rolled over once, and then to add more depth, I sponged over the top with Creamy Caramel, using a piece of scrunched up lunch wrap. It gives a nice Faux leather look. The base card is Kraft, matting is Choc. Chip, and The DSP is from Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP, in the new Spring Mini Catalogue.I tend to leave the sentiments off till I am ready to part with them.

No comments: