Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday's Terrific Tips

Colour Swatches are a great way of making a quick reference to matching up with your projects as you go. I don't often start out with a combination of colours, more often I start with a stamp or photo, and then work up to the colour combo I want to use. When I am scrapping, I look at the colours within , and work with my swatches to decide which one looks the best. 
Another useful tool for choosing colours that compliment one another is the Color Coach, by Stampin Up! One of my ladies recently purchased it, and to my amazement, it was fantastic in providing co-ordinating and complimenting colours. I no longer have to use precious brain power to decide which colours look good together. I can save the brain power for designing other things.

No comments: