Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Night Scrapping

it's been a while since I sat down seriously scrapped anything. My sister-in -law Sally, asked me to help out with her nieces 21st album last time I was in Sydney. We had five days to scrap 21 years of memories. What a challenge!!!!!
Just as well I like doing it, or we might still be going.
I was asked to do a Stampin'Up  demo using scrapbooking as my theme, so that's what I've set out to do.
I made a great card last week that was easily converted into a 6 X 6 mini album page, and this is the 12 X 12 idea.
The cute little guy driving the car is my son John. This was our first visit to Australia Zoo.
John had a great time because it was so "hands on" for the kids.
I have used two alphabet sets of stamps, and the leaf from Natural Beauty to give dimension. It was great to finally get these photos in an album to preserve the memory.

No comments: